The events of the early days of blogging, circa 2006 when I began, still bring joy to my heart. I have always participated in Carl’s R.I.P. Challenges, even to the extent where I purchased Poppets which he brought to our attention through his blog posts.
And now we are ready for R.I.P. XV which begins September 1 through October 31, 2020. Use #RIPXV, or @PerilReaders, should you wish to include social media with your posts.
I have tentatively planned the following books:
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
- The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
- Flowers Over The Inferno by Ilaria Tutsi
- S. by J. J. Abrams and Doug Dorst