Now it is January; now we officially begin the Japanese Literature Challenge 13.
If you are participating this year, here are the few guidelines:
- The Challenge runs from January 1, 2020 through March 31, 2020
- In March, there will be a read along of The Makioka Sisters for those who are interested.
- Read and review one or more books which have originally been written in Japanese.
- Use #JapaneseLitChallenge13 on Twitter or Instagram (#JLC13 is used for something else).
- Find an additional resource here.
Because the Linky widget will not work on WordPress, I have created a separate review site for the Japanese Literature Challenge 13. Please go here to leave the links to your reviews.