- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Black Rain by Masuji Ibuse (with beauty is a sleeping cat and for the JLC6)
- Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise Sagan (for Paris in July 2)
- Eugenie Grandet by Honore de Balzac (with Richard)
- A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving (with reading buddy)
- Sentimental Education by Gustauve Flaubert (with Richard and Frances)
And randomly dispersed throughout the next months until the end of January? Japanese literature, of course! Lest I forget about my own challenge. 😉
Please feel free to join us for any, or all, of the above reading plans. I’m so excited about reading these novels of which I’ve heard so much!