1. Italy is my favorite place to travel to in Europe, but in the states it would be the Northwoods.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember loving to read and being terrified of sports. Being picked last for the team, and all that...
3. The ability to laugh together makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, a book in my hand.
5. Thinking of eating barbecued ribs on the Fourth of July is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows that I never mean to hurt him.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Natsuo Kirino’s book Out, tomorrow my plans include a haircut from Santo and Sunday, I want to worship at church since missing last week’s service in order to Bike The Drive.
Find more Friday Fill-ins here.