1. I’d like to spend the day reading.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is eating veal piccata as a very special dinner in Itasca. It was such a lovely indugence; I was spoiled so thoroughly.
3. Last night, I had pears, water crackers, cheddar cheese and a glass of Chardonnay for dinner.
4. Sorry for the way I retreat when I am hurt.
5. Can we begin the Japanese Literature Challenge 4 now instead of July?
6. One of my worst temptations is swearing; a half silent curse word is hard to resist even though I want to have a clean heart, clean mouth!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing The Brothers Karamazov, tomorrow my plans include finishing the Hotel on The Corner of Bitter and Sweet for Tuesday’s book club and Sunday, I want to finish all my piled up grading.
(Find more Friday Fill-ins here.)