2. Put a little faith and hope in your day!
3. Happiness is sometimes a matter of choice, not circumstance.
4. Why my son has had such a difficult time in High School has left me worried and confused.
5. I’m waiting for the news that he will graduate on time!
6. A new lipstick, a new book, a new fragrance are all hard to resist. (Along with a thin crust pizza for Friday night.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dining on a salad, pizza and bottle of Ruffino Classico at Traverso’s, tomorrow my plans include being outside after cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to see my niece’s role in her High School play!