2. You can’t have me any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you’re full of water, an element she says I resemble because it’s unobtrusive but incredibly strong.
4. Did you say working out? I never work out! Walk the path by the river, maybe, but nothing strenuous…after I’m done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I imagine myself reading in peace.
6. The day America gives up what she was founded on is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading several books I have waiting for review, tomorrow my plans include hopefully a bicycle ride and Sunday, I want to not cry because it’s the last day of Spring break!